About Us

Blue banner.jpg

History of Miamisburg Assembly of God

Present: We give glory to God for where we started, where we are now, and where He is taking us!

 

2002:  Construction of our current facility completed.
A 1,000 seat sanctuary, nursery, preschool, and music complex. A full basement with administrative wing, a children's ministry wing, and adult ministry wing. 

 

1993: The Family Life Center construction completed. This multi-purpose building is used for wedding receptions, basketball games, dinners, and can be rented to the community.

 

1969:  Reverend Huff, led by the Holy Spirit, asks John Swint to become pastor of the church, where he and his family attended since 1964.

 

1965: Reverend Huff becomes the pastor. Under his ministry much of the church basement is remodeled, mainly thru his labor.

 

1962: Sixth Street property purchased.

 

1956:  Reverend John Taylor, who co-pastored the earlier mission with Rev. Ernest Bauer, returns to Miamisburg and conducts prayer meetings in various homes. The congregation worships in a rented building on Linden Ave.

 

1945:  Rev. Samuelson's mission closes.

 

1933:  Reverend George Samuelson begins street meetings in Miamisburg. As a result, a small mission is birthed.

 

Main Bldg

Main Building

 

Family LIfe Center

Family Life Center

 

Student Service bldg

Student Services Bldg.
(Sixth St.)